Meraki Go Security
About the Meraki Go Network Security
Network security is extremely important. Protecting your customer data is mission critical to avoid costly breaches that can be the end of your business. In fact, 60% of small businesses fold within 6 months of a cyber attack. Don't let that happen to you. The Meraki Go Security Gateway is critical to helping protect your network from threats.
With the Meraki Go Security Gateway, you can see-through your network and what’s slowing down your business to take immediate action. You'll automatically get alerts for ports to fix any bad cables or misconfigurations. Built-in security will protect your users from cyber threats without you having to do anything. If you want to restrict network access, you can adjust usage limits in just a few taps or block inappropriate websites before it affects you.
In the box, you'll find your Meraki Go Security Gateway, a wall mount and screw kit, Quick Start guide, ethernet cable, and AC power adapter. From the date of purchase, each Meraki Go device includes a 1-year hardware warranty.
- Protecting your small business network and attached devices
- Firewall Throughput - 250 Mbps
- Recommended for 50 clients or fewer
- WAN Interface: 1x 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ45)
- LAN interfaces: 4x 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ45)
- PoE: 1x 802.3af enabled port (15.5W)
Network and Security Services
- Stateful firewall
- Port Forwarding
- DHCP services
- Malware and phishing protection powered by Cisco Umbrella (Requires Subscription)